Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Lotro novosti Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Lotro novosti Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lotro novosti

Go down

Lotro novosti Empty Lotro novosti

Postaj by Berta sub stu 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Riddle Master Kidnapped By Orcs31-Oct-2008As an eye witness reports, our most respected Master of Riddles was heading to Hoarhallow, but never arrived. Shortly after he left the camp, the witness reports to have heard a horde of Orcs screaming so loud that it was impossible to hear another speak,even with the Orcs out of sight.

We will keep track of any further developments in this case of missing persons and hope the Riddlemaster will be back soon and unharmed.

In the meantime, we have organised a replacement for the Riddlemaster events: +Vaeni, the famous Dwarven Interior Designer will visit your houses and honour the most promising upcoming Interior Designers around Bree, Michel Delving, Celondim and Thorin's Hall. So, better clean up and be prepared!
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]