Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Bilbo's Birthday Bash Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Bilbo's Birthday Bash Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bilbo's Birthday Bash

Go down

Bilbo's Birthday Bash Empty Bilbo's Birthday Bash

Postaj by Berta sri ruj 16, 2009 2:25 pm

The great eleventy-one keys give away!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keep your eyes and ears about for the next week as the community team give away 111 The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™ full game keys in celebration of a very special hobbit's birthday.

There will be multiple ways for you to win a key and other prizes as well.

Twitter for your Key
Don't forget to follow the LOTRO_Europe and Codies Twitter channels and as we will be giving away keys on them both. First person to grab the key and activate it into a Codemasters Online player account wins it.

May Contain Keys
The Codies' May Contain Gamers blog will have a competition running for a number of keys and a Mines of Moria Special Edition.

The LOTRO Europe Forums
We're even giving away keys on the community forums, so don't forget to join us there.

Make a date in your diary to join us from the 21st – 25th September for a whole week of celebrating!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]

Permissions in this forum: