Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
The Vile Maw Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
The Vile Maw Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vile Maw

+12
Juhatar
LatZee
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Kapetanili
Durmitor
Morgo
brajki
Talumaril
Kharadrim
Patuljak
Liinras
Berta
16 posters

Stranica 1 / 6. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Vile Maw Empty The Vile Maw

Postaj by Berta pon oľu 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Prvi The Vile Maw raid Srijeda 01.04.2009 u 20:00 pocinje skupljanje

Uvijeti za sudjelovanje

- min 5 radiance
- 5 hope potova
- 5 health potova
- 5 power potova
- 5 regen hrane

- poslusnost
- volja

Prijave su na kalendaru na stranici

Svi koju sudjeluju dobivaju 200DKP-a
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

The Vile Maw Empty Re: The Vile Maw

Postaj by Liinras pon oľu 30, 2009 1:49 pm

dying time is here Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Liinras
Liinras

Broj postova : 382
Registration date : 18.07.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Patuljak pon oľu 30, 2009 1:56 pm

clown ma nema straha
evo jedna sjajna strategija kako savladati Watchera
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zadnja promjena: Patuljak; pon oľu 30, 2009 2:03 pm; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.
Patuljak
Patuljak

Broj postova : 392

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kharadrim pon oľu 30, 2009 2:02 pm

odlican find patuljce, najebo je watcher Very Happy

piknite ga u oko, pa nek onda gleda! pretvorite ga u listenera queen
Kharadrim
Kharadrim

Broj postova : 673

http://www.kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta uto oľu 31, 2009 11:53 am

Srijeda - Otkazano
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto oľu 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Šta, Watcher se onesvijestio kad je čuo da dolazimo? Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

Broj postova : 1222

MyLotro
Main character: Talumaril
Class & Lvl: Hunter, level 65
Radiance: Yes. :)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by brajki uto oľu 31, 2009 1:09 pm

ja mogu tek od idućeg tjedna.
brajki
brajki

Broj postova : 1096

MyLotro
Main character: Brajkior
Class & Lvl: Hunter lvl 65
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto oľu 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Ma to će biti i taman, jer za sutra ionako nemamo healera.

Ja bih samo htio napomenuti (a mislim da govorim još barem i u Patuljkovo, a djelomično i u Kharadrimovo i Morgovo ime) da me sljedeća tri vikenda baš nema kraj kompa, pa vam neću moći puno pomoći u vikendaškim pothvatima.

1) More
2) Uskrs
3) SFerakon

Da, travanj nam je quite eventful...
Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by brajki sri tra 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Ja ću nekako iskamčiti jedan dan u tjednu idući tjedan.
brajki
brajki

MyLotro
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta pet tra 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Srijeda, 08. 04. 2009.
20:30.

prijave na kalendaru

Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by brajki pon tra 06, 2009 9:19 am

LJudi ako ikako bude moguće ja ću doći, ali kako sada stvari stoje mogle bi se dvije stvari ispriječiti na putu.
brajki
brajki

MyLotro
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Morgo pon tra 06, 2009 10:05 am

Mene ni ovaj tjedan 100% nema. Sad
Naime, svaki dan osim petka radim do 22h.

Idući tjedan sam cijeli u jutarnjoj smjeni pa možete računati na mene.

A od 04.05. počinjem raditi na novom mjestu i uvijek ću biti na poslu od 8:30-16:30 pa ću moći više-manje doći na svaku akciju! Very Happy
Morgo
Morgo
Admin

Broj postova : 555

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto svi 26, 2009 2:11 am

Oživljavamo ovu temu na najbolji mogući način!
U srijedu se ide na Watchera!

Prijave na siteu!
Još malo pa nestalo!
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta uto svi 26, 2009 10:33 am

ajmo se ljepo pripremiti za ovo kao sto smo se pripremili i za kornjacu

Evo mali guide za classe i za fight

Didn't know where else to post this hence being in general discussion.
Watcher 2.0 Guide by Spaix

Note: in this guide I will often be referring to a video I made of the fight. That video can be watched here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watcher post book 7 is definetely A LOT harder then the first version of him. In order to get this bugger down you need a balanced, well coordinated group of people being focussed throughout the whole fight, as well as a bit of luck.
What kind of group setup does it take? First of all let me say that we don't have a warden, so we have been unable to test groups with one of them. I hear it helps a lot, but it's definetely not required.
We have found the 'perfect' group would consist of:
1 Guardian
2 Champs
1 Captain
2 Burglars
2 Lore-Masters
2 Minstrels
2 Hunters

While this is certainly not the the be all end all group setup, and wardens/rk's can probably be fitted in somewhere, we found it to be the safest one we have experienced so far.
2 Burgs and Lm's guarantee fantastic debuffs all around, and while you could swap one of either out for say another captain or more dps I think it will lower the survivability of the group, while weakening your corruption removal at the same time.

Class roles and trait setups

First something concerning virtues for every class:
-Incoming melee dmg virtues really help a lot! It doesn't matter if you are a hunter, a minstrel or a guardian: you will be taking aoe melee hits of at least 1k repeatedly during the fight. If you can, get and slot innocence 10, zeal 10 and discipline 10. A pocket item with -3% is great as well. Hunters should slot compassion too.

Guardian:
You are the maintank, keeping the big bad guy entertained for most of the fight. Gear and trait for maximum -incoming melee damage. You should have 9% from virtues, 6% from gear, 2,5% from your belt and 4/5% from relics. B/P/E ratings are nice too, but they rely slightly on luck, while -incoming melee damage guarantees that you take less damage all the time. Ofcourse make sure your morale is at a healthy level too. When the watcher shakes with anger turn around and jumpswim to the back of the bridge, then once the animation has started move back in right away! If you are slow, he can hit you with his ranged attack for over 10k dmg later in the fight.
If you get dangled it's important that you tell the group right away. They can't really see you behind there and you must be freed asap.

Champs:
You are leading the melee group. Your most important part is during the transition between phase 2 and 3 when the 12 small tentacles spawn. For this you have traited deathstorm, so you can go crazy with raging blade and whatnot. After that you are mostly dpsing the shacking tentacles, and occasionally the watcher. If you are the raid assist target make sure to switch to dangling tentacles as they come, and don't finish off a shacking tentacle before the other one has respawned.

Captain:
Traited 5 hands of healing + defiance and improved war cry. Legendary's idome, HoH and shield of the dunadain. At the start of the 12 spawns use the shield on your main champ. If you have more champs that aren't being shielded use IHW + LS as well to help them survive. After that help out with dps on the RAT, while assisting with heals wherever needed. Prioritize war-cry over SL for better group dps.
Try and toss your blade of elendil on the watcher whenever possible, to assist in the corruption removal.

Burglars:
Traited reveal weakness and disable. ET legendary.
You have a few different roles in the fight. Most importantly you keep your traited disable on the watcher, to lower his damage quite a bit. In combination with the LM and the second burg this makes a huge difference. Should the LM's fall behind on the corruption removal you are needed to use your startling twist to remove 3 of them at once. Make sure to re-apply your trick right after.
Other then that you are DPS'ing and putting RW on the RAT. Spam exposed throat as much as you can, those FM's really help out. Go GGGBB, make sure you have assigned colors to people (and a backup GGBB if someone is dangling). Try to save your forced FM's for when the group is really in dire need of morale/power.
If the tank gets dangled it's your job to jumpswim over there as fast as you can, and free him with a fellowship move. Carry marbles with you.

Lore-Masters:
Primary LM traited 5 ancient master + healer and light of hope.
Secondary LM traited full master of nature's fury + healer and light of hope.
Both have a book with maxed out -physical resistance, to greatly reduce the chance that dispel corruption will get resisted.
The ancient master lm is mostly tasked with keeping everything constantly debuffed. Fire-Lore, Wind-Lore, SoP: Command (on all 3 targets!) SoP: See All Ends on watcher, and Gust of Wind. You are keeping the watcher targetted most of the time, and you watch his corruptions. You will coordinate who uses their remove 3 corruptions skill at which time, preferably using voice to call it out. You can wait until he has 3 before removing, but if you are calling out the dps lm or the burg give the call at 2 corruptions, because they will take some time to switch targets. If the watcher ever gets above 3 you have a good chance to wipe on his next aoe attack, so stay focussed on them.
The dps lm is primarily assisting with aoe dps on the RAT, while removing corruptions or using debuffs (if the other lm got a resist) whenever told to.
Ofcourse both lm's are using their spot heal whenever it's up to assist the minstrels, and sharing power as needed.

Minstrels:
Traited for healing with FS heart legendary (no brainer..)
Don't be afraid to pop your triumphant spirit during the 12 small spawns, but try to save fellowships heart in case you get in a rough spot during phase 3. You will constantly be healing a lot. Everyone is taking the watcher's aoe damage, so inspire fellows can be nice to use a lot. If you're getting low on power shout out to your lm.
Should you have a moment in between healing take a few steps forward and use herald's strike on the watcher to remove a corruption.

Hunters:
The raid leader will assign a shacking tentacle to you (left or right). Your main job in phase 3 is to get aggro on that tentacle, and rangetank it until it dies. When your tentacle is dead you can just assist on the RAT, but make sure you don't get aggro on anything else. In addition to maxing out your -incoming melee damage to reduce watcher aoe damage, it's also a good idea to slot compassion for less ranged damage, and using a pocket such as painted vane from GS (-3% ranged dmg). Once the watcher drops below half health you can assist in corruption removal with merciful shot, after you have solid aggro on your tentacle.
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta uto svi 26, 2009 10:33 am

The fight

Phase 1:
I'm sure everybody knows this part now. After dodging the initial shout you get 2 tentacles. Kill them while dodging any other shouts to advance to phase 2.

Phase 2:
You get two massive tentacles in the center. Kill the left one while the hunter tanks the right, then burn the right one down to 5k.
Group up tightly on the left side of the bridge (as seen in the video). Wait for a dangling tentacle to spawn and then immediately kill the 2nd massive tentacle from range. 12 crushing tentacles will spawn on you. Move away to the center of the bridge, only the champs and captain stay behind. Guardian moves to the other side and gets ready to pick up the watcher when he comes up.
Captain(s) use shield of the dunadain on your champ, and IHW + LS if needed. Go full green on fm's (champs ignore fm's and keep dpsing) Champs are popping deathstorm, and going crazy with aoe's, while lm's use ents and lightning storm. All the spawns should die before the watcher comes up. Hunters pop rain of arrows on the spawns, then get ready to establish aggro on your shacking tentacle.

Phase 3:
Squishies and ranged and at the back of the bridge in the middle. Tank is on the other side entertaining the big squid. Hunters are tanking the shacking tentacles. LM's and burglars apply debuffs as soon as the watcher appears, this is very important. You may still be a bit low on morale from the 12 crushing, and he will use his aoe very soon after surfacing so get those debuffs in! As soon at is says: the watcher becomes enraged a LM begins coordinating the corruption removal (as explained in the LM bit above). The melee group and the tank need to watch out for the text 'the watcher shakes with anger' to appear on the screen. This means he will do a 360 aoe that hits for 5k and knocks you back (you can see what that does to me at the end of the video ). To avoid this you need to move back slightly to the back of the bridge. Don't go too far though, as then you might get caught in the circling tentacles.
The melee dps group will be following the same cycle as on watcher 1.0:
At the start you dps one shacking tentacle down to low, then you kill the other one. Once it respawns you kill the one that is on low health, then dps the new one down to low, and kill it when the next one spawns etc. If you have spare time in between, dps the watcher for a bit. Also while dpsing the shacking tentacles champs should position themselves so that they hit the watcher as well with aoe attacks. Should someone in your group get dangled switch to that one right away to free them. If it's your tank only your burg goes over there to free him with an fm, and your ranged dps kills the tentacle (as shown in the video). If you ever pull aggro off a hunter you have to turn the tentacle around as it does frontal aoe damage.
Keep up this dps cycle long enough and you will slowly burn the watcher down in the process. If you can keep debuffs up and corruptions under control it should be manageable.
Good luck!
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto svi 26, 2009 10:48 am

Bit će poprilično grdo, ali možemo mi to.

Nedavno mi je dropao Painted Vane u GS i imam slotan compassion, tako da bi mi incoming dmg trebao biti znatno manji.

Slušamo raid leadera, maksimalna koncentracija i idemo radit.

Nakon juhe od Kornjače, dobro će leći ekstra velika porcija Prženih Lignji Na Naglo.
Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Durmitor uto svi 26, 2009 10:55 am

2 Lore-Masters? Cemu? Cini se da ce Darinka (nicht Vlado) trebati ici sa LM-om Smile
Durmitor
Durmitor

Broj postova : 540

MyLotro
Main character: Gyala
Class & Lvl: RK 65
Radiance: 120

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta uto svi 26, 2009 10:56 am

Vjerovatno da da, ako on to zeli
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kapetanili uto svi 26, 2009 11:37 am

Dakle, u srijedu ne idem 100%.
Finale Lige Šampiona.
Možda vam i Dare ne bude htio ići....
Kapetanili
Kapetanili

Broj postova : 1151
Registration date : 26.06.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Kapetanili
Class & Lvl: Champion level 65
Radiance: 125

http://www.porodicasikimic.com/

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto svi 26, 2009 11:53 am

Liga Šampinjona?
I to ide uz Lignje. Smile
Kad je to? Je l' možete slušat prijenos i tuć Watchera? Smile

Srećom (a možda i nažalost), velika većina Kina ne haje za sportska događanja te vrste. Kad je svjetsko i europsko nogometno prvenstvo onda pomahnitamo neviđenom žestinom, ali inače ne razlikujemo Wolverhampton od Cibone. Smile

Sve u svemu, Kapetanili, pusti nogometa, maši se sjekire. Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kapetanili uto svi 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Da me sad neko uslovi da biram:
1. Brišemo ti lotro account
2. Gledaj finale Man Utd - Barsa

Izabrao bi 2.

Pa sad vi vidite Very Happy
Kapetanili
Kapetanili

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Patuljak uto svi 26, 2009 12:32 pm

mislim da sam i ja u srijedu ispred ekrana u Barca majici, navijam za Manchester cheers
Patuljak
Patuljak

Broj postova : 392

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kapetanili uto svi 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Patuljak je napisao/la:mislim da sam i ja u srijedu ispred ekrana u Barca majici, navijam za Manchester cheers

To Tuljooooo legendo!!!

Pokaži ovima što neznaju šta su prave vrijednosti !

Hehehe....

Da organizujemo odma event za Wtchera u Četvrtak? Very Happy
Više će nas biti! Very Happy
Kapetanili
Kapetanili

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta uto svi 26, 2009 12:37 pm

a zasad smo izgubili dva champa ali jos uvijek imamo sanse
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril uto svi 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Kapetanili je napisao/la:Da me sad neko uslovi da biram:
1. Brišemo ti lotro account
2. Gledaj finale Man Utd - Barsa

Izabrao bi 2.

Pa sad vi vidite Very Happy

Uh! Hard core navijač!
Poštujem to. Svaka čast. cheers

Četvrtak je čupav jer tu gubimo naše badmintonaše... Barem.
Neka ostane srijeda, pa ćemo vidjeti. I dalje bi nas se moglo skupiti dosta čak i unutar Kina, a ako će faliti jedan ili dva, možemo dofurati nekoga i izvana, i to po mogućnosti neke iskusnjare.
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content