Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
I am the Guardian. Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
I am the Guardian. Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am the Guardian.

4 posters

Go down

I am the Guardian. Empty I am the Guardian.

Postaj by Ghostara Ashvaraga sub ruj 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Ovo jednostavno mora ići tu.

Zahvale Talumarilu na pronalasku... Smile

TRIBUTE TO GUARDIANS

I am the Guardian.

When you see me, I will, most likely, not be attired formally. I will be encased in my steel. It will be dirty, bloody, and battered. I do not have a quick tongue or eloquent speech. I know nothing of the manners of the King's court, or the ettiquette of the formal ball.

I am known by many names. Tank. Meatshield. Fighter. Brawler. Corpse.

I am the Guardian.

I have not the capability, nor the inclination, to hide. I cannot strike from stealth with devastating blows, then fade into the darkness. I cannot incinerate a foe from twenty paces away. I cannot deal death from a distance, safe from the return attacks of my enemy. In order to kill, I must close with the enemy. I see his eyes. I smell his breath. I taste his fear. And he tastes mine.

I cannot bend Light to do my bidding. I cannot tap into the mystic energies and force them to do what I command. I cannot study the arcane and master it to my control. I command nought but my mind, my body, and my will. It is by those, and those alone, that I stand or fall.

I have no friends on my journey. No succubus or other demons, summoned from the Shadow as servants and bodyguards. No mindless horde of undead, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companions are my weapon and my shield. Without me, they are useless. Without them, I am nothing.

I cannot heal. I cannot augment the morale of my comrades. I cannot call upon the gods and see my prayers answered. I call to the spirits of my ancestors in the heat of battle, and they are silent. My only ability to protect is to offer myself, my blood and bone and sinew, as a sacrifice. To draw the attacks of our foes. To take the blows that would kill a lesser being, and continue to fight on.

I cannot kill with the speed and grace of the hunter, or the flamboyance and power of the loremaster. When I kill, it is a slow business. Slow and bloody for all concerned, myself included. I fight on, pummeled and battered so that my companions may receive the glory of the kill and the wreaths of victory. If I die and they yet live, it is an expected sacrifice.

I come in all sizes. I fight under a thousand flags, on a million battlefields. I am dismissed by the highborn, scorned by the noble, lectured by the priest, and forgotten by the peasant. Until the time when the trumpets of battle sound, and those who would destroy them come forth. And then the cry goes up..."Where, oh where, is the Guardian?"

Pray to your gods that I continue to answer that call.

Few do. Fewer still survive. It is a long and hard road, this way of the Guardian. Along it lie pain, and fear, and death. Scant rewards and scanter gratitude. At the end, for most, is an anonymous grave on some windblown battlefield. If they are lucky.

And yet, I fight on. I do not even know why. Perhaps for glory, perhaps for fame, perhaps for money, perhaps for my country, perhaps for my family. Perhaps it is simply all I know how to do. But fight I will. Whether you appreciate it or not. Whether you even notice it or not. I will be out there, on the battle lines. Fighting. Killing. Dying.

I am the Guardian.

Death is my business.

Be it yours... or mine.

As the copper and silver that is traded throughout Middle-Earth, so is our blood on the battlefield. With only the promise of enduring overtime in endless battles, I shall seek a quick end to my demise, and though fortitude and will guide me, it is the rage of battle which fuels me.

It is only fear that I fear, with the blood of my ancestors I press on in their footsteps. I seek the worst Middle-Earth has to offer, knowing my weapon will only be remembered for whose blood it bears, it offers a legacy to those to follow in our path.

As the fires spread and the battles rage across Middle-Earth, you will find me, not dead, but alive and full of fury, like a whirlwind I will reap the battlefields and stain them red, for it is all I know, and I should think that someday there will be no more wars, because someday the chaos should be subdued by those brave enough to sense the urgency, and yield to the call.

I am rarely fortunate enough to escape my foes, and it is this that has made me master my weapon and shield and raise them in defiance.

If I should see death and know it is mine, I shall intercept it, I will demoralize it in defiance before I go, I will shred its tendons and slow its progress as it seeks out my kinship, and if time permits I should disarm death so that it may overtake itself.

Should our weapons cross, and our wills collide, may the better fighter win.

Zadnja promjena: Ghostara Ashvaraga; ned ruj 14, 2008 1:19 am; ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Ghostara Ashvaraga

Broj postova : 478
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Ghostara Ashvaraga
Class & Lvl: Guardian 60.lvl
Radiance: 50

http://kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

I am the Guardian. Empty Re: I am the Guardian.

Postaj by Berta sub ruj 13, 2008 10:52 pm

predooooobro Smile
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril pon ruj 15, 2008 2:31 am

Ovaj hvalospjev je zapravo započeo svoj život na WoW forumima... Tamo je bio posvećen Warriorima, čini mi se da su oni glavni tenkovi u WoW-u. Ali otada je taj thread i sam post adaptiran za mnoštvo drugih MMOa.

Ja sam ga actually ulovio na Age of Conan forumima, gdje je naravno bio prilagođen za AoC i Hyboriu, ali jednom kad mi je zapeo za oko, nisam imao mira dok ga nisam malo prepravio, tako da funkcionira i u LOTRO-u.

Red je da i naši guardiani dobiju jedan konkretan tribute, kaj ne?
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

Broj postova : 1222

MyLotro
Main character: Talumaril
Class & Lvl: Hunter, level 65
Radiance: Yes. :)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kharadrim pon ruj 15, 2008 11:57 am

uuuuu jezenje!
odlican text!
doduse, ovaj dio da guardian ne moze podici moral svojih suboraca, e pa ja mogu, hehe Smile (tocnije vitality, ali rezultat je isti) Smile

s druge strane, ako nesto podje po zlu, guardian je kriv Rolling Eyes
Kharadrim
Kharadrim

Broj postova : 673

http://www.kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril pon ruj 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Ne, nego healer. Smile

Vi ste odmah sljedeći. Smile

Ali ako bilo tko brejka stun ili mezz, onda je hunter kriv. Uvijek. Smile

Iako ja izbacujem svoj jedan jedini AoE skill iz quick slotova kad ekipa kaže da se ne lupa AoE.
Smile Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Ghostara Ashvaraga pon ruj 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Ma meni je to malo i simpatično, kad se zagužva.

Kao: "Ko' je sad dirnuo priesta??!" pa onda netko kaže "Krky jebemu!?" ili "Hunteri isključite AOE!!"...

A Deda ima samo dva AoE skilla a opet često zna zajebat... Very Happy:D ali slabo primjećujete...iako često kažem da je do mene. Very Happy
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Ghostara Ashvaraga

Broj postova : 478

MyLotro
Main character: Ghostara Ashvaraga
Class & Lvl: Guardian 60.lvl
Radiance: 50

http://kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril pon ruj 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Pa je, simpatično je.

Tek kad me optuže za svaki stun break, onda znam da sam pravi hunter. To je naše nasljeđe.
Smile
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kharadrim pon ruj 15, 2008 1:31 pm

hehe Smile i ja uspijem koji stun breaker provuc ispod radara, slucajno naravno Smile jebiga u zaru borbe se svira klavir po shortcutovima, ko ce pazit jos sta se stisce Laughing salim se naravno

ali UZASNO me smeta kad moram tenkat a nonstop iskacu loot popupovi! uzasno! mrzim taj auto-loot. dok ja posticem pass na sve, jer ne stignem gledat sta mi mozda treba, minstrel je vec u gadnim problemima, eto, jucer je i berta radio krugove po dvoristu Gabilazana ko da se prebacio u karijeru atleticara, trkaca na duge staze. i vodio je u utrci s nekakvim dourhandovima...

vec sam priznao, zahrdjao sam u zadnjih par mjeseci, trebam malo uhvatiti grif, ali pomoglo bi da i nama tenkovima ostali playeri pomognu dok tenkamo Wink sto ce rec, ako navucete agro, stanite malo sa najjacim skillovima, 5 sekundi i ja cu sigurno navuc hate na sebe

eh da podijelim s vama i jucerasnji izlet u sarnur Smile moj prvi
naletio na fellow guardiana, dwarfa, pedesetka.. i ne samo da sam cijelo vrijeme imao na sebi hate, nego mi se frajer kasnije zahvalio na pomoci (on meni! Very Happy ) i rekao da mu je bilo pravo osvjezenje igrati s nekim ko zna sta radi Smile

bio sam velik ko kuca! a dwarfavi rade velike kuce albino
Kharadrim
Kharadrim

Broj postova : 673

http://www.kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]