Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria

5 posters

Go down

Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria Empty Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria

Postaj by Kadargo pet ožu 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Ove godine nam dolazi i ekspanzija LOTRO-a The Mines of Moria. Very Happy Very Happy
Evo malo više detalja:

From Eurogamer:

"Lord of the Rings Online developer Turbine unveiled the second volume of the Tolkein-licensed massively multiplayer RPG at Connect 08 in Birmingham today.

Speaking at the Codemasters Online Gaming event, executive producer Jeffrey Steefel said it will be titled The Mines of Moria and is down for a release before the end of the year. It will be the first of a series of planned yearly updates to Lord of the Rings Online.

The Mines of Moria will take high-level players out of the kingdom of Eriador and into the goblin-infested underground world, formerly a dwarven kingdom, just after the Fellowship of the Ring has passed through it in the events of the books. The Mines will be a reproduced as a single, continuous space in the game.

Players will face off against bosses famous from Tolkien lore - The Balrog and The Watcher. Steefel promised fighting the former in particular would be an "unforgettable" experience, but he didn't explain how it would fit into the official Lord of the Rings continuity.

Ten new levels will be added to the game, raising the cap from 50 to 60. In addition there will be two new classes, the Warden and the Runekeeper. Steefel refused to elaborate on these, promising more information in the coming months. They sound like a tank and caster to us but that's just a guess.

A new Legendary items system will also be introduced. This will essentially allow certain equipment - armour, weapons and shields - to develop its own advancement path alongside the player character, gaining experience, deeds and legacies, and becoming an intrinsic part of high-level players' character builds.

Other features announced include a large number of instances for groups of 3, 5, 12 and 24 players, new monster player scenarios, a new system of leaderboards and achievement rankings, dynamic lighting effects, more environment-aware AI, and a chance to join the Fellowship in Lorien, tying players even more closely into the Lord of the Rings storyline.

To promote the new expansion, Turbine has just launched a website: unlocktheminesofmoria.com. You can register there now for a chance to play though a web adventure that will unlock in-game deeds and items for your LOTRO character, as well as previewing the events of the new volume. The first web minigame, King Under the Mountain, launches on the site on March 31st.

Steefel also mentioned that LOTRO would be launched in Russia, China and Korea this year, and provided some details of the next free updates to the game - Books 13 and 14. Book 13 will feature a new region, the introduction of a hobby system with fishing, and improvements to the game's 'looking for group' interface.

Look out for further updates from Connect 08 - including more on Lord of the Rings Online and NetDevil's space combat MMO Jumpgate Evolution - in the coming days." Laughing Laughing queen Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kadargo
Admin

Broj postova : 59
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character:
Class & Lvl:
Radiance: 0

[Vrh] Go down

Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria Empty Re: Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria

Postaj by Durmitor pet ožu 14, 2008 4:51 pm

A new Legendary items system will also be introduced. This will essentially allow certain equipment - armour, weapons and shields - to develop its own advancement path alongside the player character, gaining experience, deeds and legacies, and becoming an intrinsic part of high-level players' character builds.

je-be-no.
Durmitor
Durmitor

Broj postova : 540

MyLotro
Main character: Gyala
Class & Lvl: RK 65
Radiance: 120

[Vrh] Go down

Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria Empty Re: Najavljena ekspanzija za LOTRO imena The Mines of Moria

Postaj by Kadargo pet ožu 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Durmitor je napisao/la:A new Legendary items system will also be introduced. This will essentially allow certain equipment - armour, weapons and shields - to develop its own advancement path alongside the player character, gaining experience, deeds and legacies, and becoming an intrinsic part of high-level players' character builds.

je-be-no.

Da, ovo će biti jebena spika. jedva cekam... Very Happy Very Happy

Kadargo
Admin

MyLotro
Main character:
Class & Lvl:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Ghostara Ashvaraga pet ožu 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Joj Bože presveti.

Taman ćemo AoC zaigrati, a ovo će se pojaviti.

Mislim da će bitka LOTRO vs AoC biti neizvjesnija nego se mislilo....
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Ghostara Ashvaraga

Broj postova : 478

MyLotro
Main character: Ghostara Ashvaraga
Class & Lvl: Guardian 60.lvl
Radiance: 50

http://kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Talumaril pet ožu 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Ma to će biti negdje bliže kraju godine... Sve ćemo stići. Stvari se odvijaju očaravajuće.

Ali istina je, LOTRO je upravo evoluirao iz grey u white. A već je i grey verzija bila moćna.

Nakon Conanovog luđačkog uleta koji nas je sve zatekao, LOTRO se vraća u igru. Upravo je odaslao burst of Magic i uzviknuo "Do not take me for a conjuror of cheap tricks!"

WHA-BAMM!!

Let the battle begin!
Talumaril
Talumaril
Admin

Broj postova : 1222

MyLotro
Main character: Talumaril
Class & Lvl: Hunter, level 65
Radiance: Yes. :)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kadargo pet ožu 14, 2008 6:39 pm

The crafting system will also be expanded, and players will be able to craft more powerful items. They will also be able to forge legendary items which will level up along with the player, and also have the ability to be customised with virtues, runic legacies, personalising titles, and forming fables.

ZAKON

Kadargo
Admin

MyLotro
Main character:
Class & Lvl:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Kadargo sri ožu 19, 2008 10:09 pm

Evo još jedan tekstić vezan za Mines of Moria:

By now everyone has read the press release about the new expansion for Lord of the Rings Online. We'll be getting a new expansion sometime in the Fall of 2008; so later this year we'll be wandering the mines of Moria and the regions outside of our current confines. With so much coming our way in Books 13 and 14 and the expansion, it's hard to find a place to start getting excited about it. All of it sounds too good to be true. Of course listening to Jeffrey Steefel talk about LOTRO always makes me very excited. He's so full of passion for this game that it's obvious in every word he says about it.

With the expansion will come several welcome features and new content. Ten new levels to everything. This includes crafting, which is good news for all those exuberant crafters out there. I did ask Jeffrey about the addition to the crafting and he has assured me that it won't just be more recipes, but genuine advancement and the ability to do more. He wouldn't give details of exactly how the crafting would advance 10 levels, but at least we have confirmation it won't be as simple as a few more recipes.

I know many people have been eagerly awaiting the inclusion of hobby type skills. Well it looks like we're going to finally get one in the form of fishing. While I personally am not terribly excited about this new activity I know many are jumping for joy. We were assured that fishing will have a purpose in the world though, so there may be hope yet. Unfortunately no in depth details were given, but speculations and hopes range from fish to feed us to crafting items for cooks. We'll have to wait and see, but I personally have my fingers crossed that they'll outdo themselves on this and even I will enjoy this new pastime.

Moria has more than just a new hobby to explore, we also get 2 new classes to do it with. Details were sparse, but we will be getting two new classes; the Warden and the Rune-Keeper. No real information was given into what these classes will be like, but speculation abounds. I'm sure everyone will be waiting eagerly to find out what Turbine has come up with for us.

Something that has me very excited is the new Legendary items system. How it will work is, you'll have a weapon and it will have its own spaces for slotting in these legendary items onto them. Basically you will be able to make uber weapons out of something normal. It will be possible to slot these legendary items onto both crafted and regular weapons and even un-slot them so as to use them onto other weapons. This definitely has a potential for greatness and individuality. The legendary items are also supposed to be crafted, so yet another thing for crafters to look forward to.

With our new legendary items we'll of course need new enemies to fight. Jeffrey announced that we'll be getting a couple new bosses to fight. The Balrog of Khazad Dum and The Watcher will be awaiting us along with The Nameless and the Goblin Hordes.

We'll be getting three new regions to explore; Eregion, Lothlorien and the Mines of Moria. Three regions may not sound like much for an expansion, but Jeffrey has said we can expect them to be immense, including the glorious dwarven cities and the Tomb of Legend. In book 13 though we'll also be getting a new environmental damage type, Frost. This means that when you're out in the glacial and snowy cold you'll take damage if you get too cold. This will certainly bring about new use for campfires.

The raid areas will also be expanded with the addition of the new regions. Both large and small raids are to be added, along with new Monster Play elements. New epic level story instances will also be added. So much to explore and so little time. I wonder if many of us will get any sleep once this has all been given to us.

More expansions like Mines of Moria will continue in the future also. The plan is that we will get a new expansion once a year. Also the free content that we've been enjoying thus far will also continue. So no worries about the free content ending just because we're going to be getting an expansion, which is a relief to many.

As always Jeffrey won't give out exact numbers about the population of LOTRO, but he has said that the game is growing and Turbine is growing. This is of course good news for all of us. As long as the game is successful then we'll have much to look forward to in the future.

There is so much that was announced at Connect'08 that I could never cover it all without writing a book. The press release about the expansion covers most of what is to come. There will also be new Dev Diaries soon for Book 13 and then Book 14, so we can look forward to those. I'm personally very excited about the future of the game and cannot wait to see much of what has been promised.

For ongoing information about The Mines of Moria you can register on the expansion's website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Starting March 31st there will be web games on the site for registered players to play. Jeffrey has said that playing these games will unveil information about The Mines of Moria and also that they may lead eventually to things actually happening in the game for the player. He did not say exactly what kind of effects these would be, but I was so curious that I went and registered immediately and so should you.

Kadargo
Admin

MyLotro
Main character:
Class & Lvl:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta čet ožu 20, 2008 3:48 pm

LOTRO THE MINES OF MORIA
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

Presentation part1
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Presentation part2
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta čet ožu 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Presentation part3
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]