Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies

4 posters

Go down

The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies Empty The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies

Postaj by Berta pon ožu 15, 2010 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When looking at the Minstrel, they have extreme versatility in the game which is highlighted in PvMP. The roles they may fill tend to fit into three categories: the Raid Healer, the Tactical Offense and the Balanced Minstrel. Below I will be discussing these three forms of the Minstrel class, touching on how they differ and then highlighting the gear for my Minstrel of choice, the Balanced Minstrel. Additional input on the other two remaining builds would be greatly appreciated as neither are my specialty in PvMP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies Empty Re: The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies

Postaj by Juhatar pon ožu 15, 2010 8:36 pm

previse subjektivan stav... ali to je opcenito problem sa klasama...
svatko ima nesto svoje...
Juhatar
Juhatar

Broj postova : 408
Registration date : 31.05.2009

MyLotro
Main character: Juhatar
Class & Lvl: Minstrel 65
Radiance: 175

[Vrh] Go down

The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies Empty Re: The Ettenmoors Minstrel: Builds and Strategies

Postaj by brajki uto ožu 16, 2010 2:16 pm

A čuj, sve ovisi o taktici igrača, nekome bolje odgovara jedno nekome drugo.
brajki
brajki

Broj postova : 1096
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Brajkior
Class & Lvl: Hunter lvl 65
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Buga uto ožu 16, 2010 4:25 pm

gledam kaj ljudi nose usporedujem svog minstrela i mislim si da mozda imam previse will i fate premalo agility ,620 will i 580 fate bez buffova .Inace furam light armor jer je glede toga po bonusima bolji a i dobar tale nadoknadi razliku u armoru .Mozda da jos kapne kakav hoc bracelet ili nausnica i ja sretan.Od instrumenata najviše volim svirat gajde pogotov tamo gdje ima puno publike Smile
Buga
Buga

Broj postova : 102
Registration date : 08.07.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Buga
Class & Lvl: Burglar lvl65
Radiance: 120

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]