Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pozdrav i dobrodošli na LOTRO Community i Kinship forum
Simply Walking Into Mordor
LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood Log10
[color=red]Ukoliko se niste unaprijed dogoovrili sa administratorom foruma, nemojte se niti pokušavati registrirati pošto vam registracija neće biti odobrena.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood

+17
zokran
Mestar1
Rablas
Orhelm
LatZee
Talumaril
Vix
Durmitor
Gargamel
Juhatar
brajki
Dungortheb
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Liinras
Samokres
Berta
Kapetanili
21 posters

Stranica 1 / 10. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood Empty LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood

Postaj by Kapetanili pet ruj 04, 2009 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood

Codemasters Online today unveiled The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood, the digital expansion to the award-winning massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG).

Siege of Mirkwood will expand the online world of Middle-earth where players will join forces to press further eastward into the dark, foreboding and treacherous forest of Mirkwood and take part in the epic conclusion to Volume II of The Lord of the Rings Online.

Siege of Mirkwood will be available as a digital download this autumn and provide players with an increased level cap, a new region including the legendary evil fortress of Dol Guldur, major enhancements to combat and Legendary Items and the introduction of Skirmishes, a new system where players will train customizable soldiers and take them into battle as part of the War of the Ring.

“2009 has been a year of unprecedented growth for The Lord of the Rings Online and the launch of Siege of Mirkwood will end the year with a bang,” said Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer of The Lord of the Rings Online. “As the game expands east of the Misty Mountains, players will face the raging war and shadow that has spread across Middle-earth and the new Skirmish system will thrust players and their soldiers into the War of the Ring.”

NEW FEATURES:

* The Epic Conclusion to Volume II: Mines of Moria™ – Under the command of Celeborn and Galadriel, players will fight through vast armies of Orcs alongside the Elves of Lórien in a battle that will take them to Dol Guldur, the fortress of the Ringwraiths. This update includes Book 9 and the Epilogue to the sweeping epic tale begun with the award-winning Mines of Moria expansion.

* Increased Level Cap — Players will be able to advance their characters up to level 65, gaining access to new traits, virtues, skills and class quests.

* Join Epic Battles On Demand! — Jump into battle with the new Skirmish system. Skirmishes offer endless action in repeatable, randomized instances for up to 12 players. Create and lead your own army of customizable soldiers into battle, training them to greater skill as you earn victories against the forces of shadow. Stand and fight wherever violence erupts with the ‘World Join’ feature, which lets you and your friends band together to fight Skirmishes from anywhere in Middle-earth.

* Take up Arms! – Infiltrate the dark jails, deadly arenas and savage stables of Dol Guldur, the fortress of the Ringwraiths, and strike a blow against Sauron’s forces in new 3 and 6-player instances. Call upon your fellows to adventure into the most deadly 12-player raid yet and face the ultimate challenge – the Nazgûl Lord!

* Major Gameplay Enhancements – Turbine continues to improve the award-winning experience of LOTRO with major improvements to the combat and Legendary Items systems. Players will experience improved responsiveness when in the heat of battle. Players will also be able to create and craft their own customized Second and Third Age Legendary Items from raw materials and grow their weapons’ power to level 60. Achieve new Legacies, new titles, and a fourth Runic slot that will make Legendary Items even more unique and powerful.

Details of Codemasters Online's exclusive European Siege of Mirkwood pre-order and package offerings will be made available soon.

Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zadnja promjena: Kapetanili; pet ruj 04, 2009 6:12 pm; ukupno mijenjano 3 put/a.
Kapetanili
Kapetanili

Broj postova : 1151
Registration date : 26.06.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Kapetanili
Class & Lvl: Champion level 65
Radiance: 125

http://www.porodicasikimic.com/

[Vrh] Go down

LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood Empty Re: LOTRO Siege Of Mirkwood

Postaj by Berta pet ruj 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Siege of Mirkwood will be available as a digital download this autumn and provide players with an increased level cap, a new region including the legendary evil fortress of Dol Guldur, major enhancements to combat and Legendary Items and the introduction of Skirmishes, a new system where players will train customizable soldiers and take them into battle as part of the War of the Ring.
Berta
Berta

Broj postova : 1818
Registration date : 11.03.2008

MyLotro
Main character: Berta
Class & Lvl: Champion lvl 65
Radiance: 130

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta pet ruj 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Take up Arms! – Infiltrate the dark jails, deadly arenas and savage stables of Dol Guldur, the fortress of the Ringwraiths, and strike a blow against Sauron’s forces in new 3 and 6-player instances. Call upon your fellows to adventure into the most deadly 12-player raid yet and face the ultimate challenge – the Nazgûl Lord!
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta pet ruj 04, 2009 4:32 pm

For more information or to download a free trial,
visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gost pet ruj 04, 2009 5:44 pm

* Major Gameplay Enhancements – Turbine continues to improve the award-winning experience of LOTRO with major improvements to the combat and Legendary Items systems. Players will experience improved responsiveness when in the heat of battle. Players will also be able to create and craft their own customized Second and Third Age Legendary Items from raw materials and grow their weapons’ power to level 60. Achieve new Legacies, new titles, and a fourth Runic slot that will make Legendary Items even more unique and powerful.

4 slot za rune/settings/gem
s lvl 50>60

fino fino Very Happy

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta sub ruj 05, 2009 12:09 am

Since this seems to have turned into the main thread on the topic I'll address a couple of things that have come up.

The announcement today didn't contain pricing since we're focused on announcing the game features and doing previews at PAX. A subsequent announcement with those details will be out later. But since it's being asked, here's the scoop:

* Siege of Mirkwood will have a base price of $19.99. As with Moria last year, we're going to have a set of early upgrade offers that are very compelling. We're not quite ready to unveil those details yet, but we'll keep you posted.
* The epic story continues on in Volume 3 as a regular content update early next year.
* Some of the improvements to the game coming with Mirkwood will benefit everyone, but the key features will require the Mirkwood upgrade.

Hopefully this clears things up a bit.
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Samokres sub ruj 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Blah,još nisam ni watchera svlado kako treba,da ne spominjem ni DN raid za koji samo znam gdje se nalazi a oni već bacaju nove stvari

Samokres

Broj postova : 166
Registration date : 27.08.2009

MyLotro
Main character:
Class & Lvl:
Radiance: 0

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta sub ruj 05, 2009 4:20 pm

MMORPG expansions have become rather predictable over the years. Each expansion brings some new raids, some new group content, some new solo content, and a level cap increase. For The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood, however, we will be seeing the introduction of a new scalable instance system, the Skirmish system. Contrary to the status quo established by most major MMOs, the Skirmish system will allow all players -- raiders, casuals, mid-level, high-level -- access to the same content.

Siege of Mirkwood will be introducing twelve new Skirmish instances in addition to a pair of tutorial instances designed to introduce players to the system. Each of these instances is scalable on a number of levels: They each accept one, three, six, or twelve players at a time. [Update: Sapience has clarified that each player has control of one soldier -- no commanding multiple NPC soldiers, RTS fans!] Many of the instances are scalable by level; for instance, one skirmish which features an assault upon and defense of Weathertop will accept players from level 30 to 65. Each instance has nine optional challenges, each of which awards skirmish points -- more on those in a moment. These challenges are randomized, as are the enemies inside the instance (within certain logical limits, of course), so you will not likely have the same experience twice.

Jeffrey Steefel showed me the opening of one of these Skirmishes in which a number of NPCs have been locked within the Prancing Pony, and Sharkey's men are threatening to burn it down. Your job is to defend the Bree-town landmark. The Pony itself has hit points during this Skirmish, and you are awarded Skirmish points -- again, hang on a minute and I'll explain those -- based upon how well you defend the Pony. Let its hit points fall to zero and you fail your primary objective.

Now, Skirmish points: These are your rewards for completing your challenges -- primary and optional -- in each instance. They can be used to customize and advance your soldiers. Soldiers are quite customizable: You can assign them traits, just like a player character, and you can alter their cosmetic appearance. (Beardless dwarves appear to be off-limits, still! Drat!) The Skirmish point system will even be tied into MyLOTRO, where there will be leaderboards on which you can compare yourself to your friends.

At this point, you're probably wondering: If these Skirmishes are all over the game world, how much silver are you going to be spending on travel costs? Well, good news: none. In fact, you can enter a Skirmish from anywhere in the game world, as can your friends from their own locations in the game world. When you're done with the Skirmish -- each of them is designed to last thirty to forty minutes -- you will be transported back to your prior location in the world.

The Skirmish system is not the only change, though. There are a few other select changes Mr. Steefel showed me today. Perhaps my favorite is that mounts are being changed over to skills, not items. This means you will no longer be required to carry a mount in your inventory. In your skills panel, there will be a "mount" tab, which will list your current stable of mounts -- your horse, your other horse, your goat. And, because of mounts becoming skills, a number of issues with mounts will simply cease to exist: You will now be able to pass into instances and new zones while on your mount; you can now interact with NPCs (including vendors) from your mount; and you can now use emotes on your mount. In other mount news, there's a brand new goat -- the Wild Goat -- available in Siege of Mirkwood.

Also on the list of changes, and an answer to the prayers of many LOTRO players, is the addition of shared storage space for accounts. This means that you no longer have to deal with mailing items to your alts; Mr. Steefel kept mum about whether or not this meant a new "bind on account" system, so no word on that yet, but having shared storage at all will be a boon. Currently, shared storage space appears to be limited to 50 items, though Mr. Steefel said this was likely to increase over time in a similar manner to purchasing further storage space for your character's Vault.

Mr. Steefel said there will be something in the range of 100 hours of new content, so even with the smaller level cap increase of five levels, this should be an expansion well worth your money. The story follows the Elves of Lothlorien as they assault and fight back against Sauron's growing presence in Dol Guldur, his Mirkwood fortress where he prepares his armies for war. The primary raid will be in Dol Guldur, and will feature a multi-boss culminating fight featuring both a battle against a Fell Beast (which is quite terrifying to see!) and, finally, the Lieutenant of Dol Guldur, second-in-command among the Nazgul.

While Turbine are not ready to announce a release date yet, Turbine's Director of Communications, Adam Mersky, suggested that we'll see a date and more info in the next few weeks.
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta sub ruj 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Glazba iz SoM-a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Liinras ned ruj 06, 2009 12:33 pm

evo i jedan video zahvaljujući Svetom Kapetaniliju

Liinras
Liinras

Broj postova : 382
Registration date : 18.07.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta ned ruj 06, 2009 2:56 pm

bounce

izgleda PRE PRE JEBENO Smile Smile
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Ghostara Ashvaraga ned ruj 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Pa u trokurac. Smile

Opet neću isprobati nikakav drugi mmo. Drž'te gaće, Ghostara se uskoro vraća. A i Sabran. Very Happy:D

Inače, u vezi SoM-a imam puno bolji osjećaj od MoM-a.

flower
Ghostara Ashvaraga
Ghostara Ashvaraga

Broj postova : 478

MyLotro
Main character: Ghostara Ashvaraga
Class & Lvl: Guardian 60.lvl
Radiance: 50

http://kkcrew.com

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta ned ruj 06, 2009 10:39 pm

malo lakse za gledat

samo po ovom sto se vidi u filmu ne moze se reci da je to neka brzinski napravljena ekspanzija pogotov ovaj raid sto je prikazan izgleda pre dobro, po razgovoru se vidi da se nece odustati od radiance-a i kaze da ce trebati brdo radiance-a Smile Smile za Lord Nazgula ali kontam da kad jednom stanete pred njega da ce te sav trudit zaboravit i uzivat Smile
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta ned ruj 06, 2009 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Dungortheb pon ruj 07, 2009 1:21 am

oo da, jedva čekati! ;D;D;D;D;D;D

inače, klokan se vraća početkom desetog! Smile

pozdraf!
Dungortheb
Dungortheb

Broj postova : 8
Registration date : 26.05.2009

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta pon ruj 07, 2009 9:29 am

video sa PAX-a

Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by brajki pon ruj 07, 2009 10:51 am

Sviđa mi se što su omogućili da se može na konju predati kvest, kupiti i prodati stvari kod vendora i prelaziti iz područja u područje i to što su konačno dodali emocije i na konju. I najviše mi se sviđa što je konj postao passive skill, a ne dio inventorija. Tako ćemo sada moći imati sve konje sa sobom a da ne razmišljamo o tome koliko nam mjesta u inventoriju zauzimaju.
Bravo turbine, konačno ste to popravili.

I konačno stvar koja mi je jako jako jako nedostajala a naviknuo sam se na nju u lineageu je dijeljeni storage za sve likove koje posjedujemo na jednom accountu.
To mi je definitivno nedostajalo i kao jadna zamjena za to su mi služili chestovi u kući, ali to jednostavno nije bilo to.

A naravno 4. runic slot (za kraftabilne runice), mi je također vrlo drag :-)

A totalno guba stvar će biti skirmish sustav preko kojeg će se rankirati likovi na serverima real time. :-) i vojnici koje ćemo moći trenirati i upgradati. Ajme mene, jedva čekam ekspanziju. :-) Noviteta ima toliko da boli glava. :-)
brajki
brajki

Broj postova : 1096

MyLotro
Main character: Brajkior
Class & Lvl: Hunter lvl 65
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Juhatar pon ruj 07, 2009 12:33 pm

shared storage... ODLICNA STVARCICA... za ljude kaj imaju puno likova Very Happy
i kaj to dodaju? kao listu za tko ima boljeg lika u igri???
Juhatar
Juhatar

Broj postova : 408
Registration date : 31.05.2009

MyLotro
Main character: Juhatar
Class & Lvl: Minstrel 65
Radiance: 175

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Juhatar pon ruj 07, 2009 12:35 pm

p.s. u breeu zima? oce li konacno dodati godisnja doba?
Juhatar
Juhatar

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Gargamel pon ruj 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Hehe napit cemo se u Konjiću plesati po stolovima i zapalit ga na kraju Very Happy
Gargamel
Gargamel

Broj postova : 108
Registration date : 29.07.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Berta pon ruj 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Juhatar je napisao/la:shared storage... ODLICNA STVARCICA... za ljude kaj imaju puno likova Very Happy
i kaj to dodaju? kao listu za tko ima boljeg lika u igri???

Znaci da ce svi tvoji characteri moci pristupiti istom chestu nesto kao house chest, trenutno mu je max 50 slotova ali kazu da ce se povecavat s vremenom, bit ce u sklopu valuta i odlicna stvar za prebacivanje s jednog chara na drugi bez e-maila porta do kuce i sl

Juhatar je napisao/la:p.s. u breeu zima? oce li konacno dodati godisnja doba?

ne Smile ovo sto si vidio je skirmisher mod u bree-u Smile nazalost jos nista od godisnjih doba
Berta
Berta

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Juhatar pon ruj 07, 2009 1:02 pm

ah steta... mislio sam da ce konacno malo zakomplicirati stvari... no nema veze... imam jako dobar osjecaj prema ovome sto dolazi... jedva cekam...

jeeedino mi je zao... sto ipak radiance ostaje... sto je idiotarija... ali sto se more... i dalje je igra loot like...
hvala dragome Bogu da su barem dodali rating sistem... pa da imas nekakav osjecas s ovim skirmisima borbama... da to deres... i kao sto izgleda bit ce tona tih "instanci" s njima...
Juhatar
Juhatar

MyLotro

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Durmitor pon ruj 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Juhatar je napisao/la:
jeeedino mi je zao... sto ipak radiance ostaje... sto je idiotarija... ali sto se more....

Znaci jos bosova i instanci koje necu vidjet, nabijemihnakurac. Evil or Very Mad Ako se uopce vratim, that is.
Durmitor
Durmitor

Broj postova : 540

MyLotro
Main character: Gyala
Class & Lvl: RK 65
Radiance: 120

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by brajki pon ruj 07, 2009 3:02 pm

DA ovaj radiance mi stvarno ide na jetra. :-(

Ali što je tu je....

Morat ću si skupiti radiance za DN.
Koliko se ono min radiancea mora imati?? 65?
brajki
brajki

Broj postova : 1096

MyLotro
Main character: Brajkior
Class & Lvl: Hunter lvl 65
Radiance:

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Vix pon ruj 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Za Dn mislim 70,nemoj me držati za riječ.
Veselim se SoM-u,nadam se da neče mijesecima raditi na njemu do izbacivanja.
Rekli da če u narednim tjednima reči više,živi bili pa vidjeli.
A to sa radiencom,zeznuta stvar,ograničavaju ljude,trebaju napraviti nešto tipa da solo napraviš mnogo puta i da je teško pa skupljaš neke coine ili neš
koje češ mijenjati za armor ili tako neki sistem.
Ovako high-end raidovi su baj baj za mene i dosta ljudi.

Ali da se vratim na SoM : cheers
Vix
Vix

Broj postova : 87
Registration date : 17.04.2008

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 1 / 10. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

[Vrh]